Sunday, September 20, 2009

Facebook...um...Sunday?

If you're already on Facebook with me, don't read this. There, you have been warned.

This is for me, so that when I'm rereading my blogs, I get the snippets of my week otherwise lost on Facebook.

This is for my sister, who is too much of a smurfen smurf to visit me on Facebook.

This is two weeks worth of Facebook updates, cause I didn't do this on 9-11.

September 5 at 10:27am
woo hoo! The Jedi showed me how to get cameras off my camera and onto my computer! Happy day!
Pinkie's Mom:
you had cameras on your camera? No wonder you needed his help!

September 5 at 11:51pm
The Jellicle Moon is shining bright--Jellicles come to the Jellicle Ball!

September 6 at 4:35pm
Thought I had a can of manwich, but I don't. Now I'm googling for a sloppy joe sauce from scratch.

September 6 at 4:43pm
It just occured to me, next Sunday, at this EXACT time, we need to be heading back to church. How's that going to work? Plus, there is such a thing as eating too many donut holes in one day. Thanks, Tracie. ;)

September 7 at 8:26pm
I haven't gotten any personal email all weekend. But my inbox has been full of junk spam mail multiple times a day :(

September 8 at 2:27am
sign that you *might* have a problem: At 2:30 am, you're up and using a flashlight to find a book on the bookshelf (you can't turn on a light of course, because that would wake your husband.)

September 8 at 12:08pm
There are no children here. Only guinea pigs.

September 9 at 8:48am
Sweetling: This is Susan, not Xuan's results. Xuan would not get these results, oh no no no. Which Gilligan's Island Character are you? The Professor

September 9 at 9:01am
This is Xuan's result. Let it never be said, "like mother like daughter". Plus I just dripped hot chocolate on my white sweater :( Which Gilligan's Island Character are you? Gilligan
 

September 9 at 10:38am
Just got finished having an algebra lesson with Susan and "Eggy". It gives a whole new meaning to the term, "egg-head".

September 9 at 1:04pm
Toa of Boy's favorite time of the day is "food". To go along with this, we just got back from meijer with 12 big brown bags of groceries and a 10lb bag of potatoes for $94 :)

September 10 at 7:49am
First day of co-op calls for penguin earrings, n'est-ce pas?

September 10 at 3:53pm
so, I lied on my blog last night. I said the house was clean. In good faith, I thought it was. But no, no, I realized this morning that the sink was absolutely overflowing with dirty dishes. Yes, I am just this fascinating, thank you. Now that the ki...tchen is *actually* clean, I'm debating between chocolate, a nap, and mariokart. Decisions, decisions....

September 11 at 8:19am
can't find my devotion notebook. :(

September 11 at 1:44pm
I want cookies, therefore, we shall make some. It's good to be the Mommy.
September 11 at 1:48pm
The flip side to this is, while the cookies are in the oven, I got to scrub out and scrub down the disgusting kitchen trash can. The moral? With great kitchen power comes great kitchen responsibility.

September 11 at 3:37pm
I found my devotion notebook, but I lost my van key.
September 11 at 4:01pm
Good news, I found the van key. Bad news, its inside the locked van.

September 14 at 9:36am
I hate computers. I don't know how many times a day I say that, but I'm pretty sure I mean it every time.

September 14 at 9:46am
It is fun to have fun but you have to know how....
Xuan took the Dr. Seuss Personality Test quiz and the result is Cat in the Hat

September 14 at 5:21pm
i filled a pint blood bag in 8 minutes...but they forgot to give me a sticker:(

September 16 at 4:46am
Being up since 4am with a stuffed up nose is not on my list of favorite things to do. The universe should know this by now and stop putting this activity in my weekly agenda.

September 16 at 5:08am
So, someone explain to me why I can log into facebook from the laptop that's mounted to my kitchen wall, but not from the laptop that's sitting on my kitchen table. I hate computers. And I can't login to school from either place.

September 16 at 5:39am
Ha! The computer has met its match now! The Jedi is awake and he rescued me! Though, considering the only computer thing I've been able to do is update Facebook, and I've been up and unhappy for at least an hour now, I think the fact that ...I restrained myself to only three updates shows remarkable self-control.

September 16 at 6:40am
building a fort out of couch cushions in a friend's family room should count as school. what subject can I log that under? What about chess? Chess should totally count for school. What subject does that go under?

September 16 at 2:46pm
Toa of Boy's rubber lizard is now down to just one foot. Tape is not an effective surgical tool in this case.

Thursday at 2:25pm via Mobile Texts
Dear co-op leadership, I am sitting in class being well-behaved, but I'm out of chocolate, so I can't promise this will last long.

Thursday at 5:56pm
Toa of Boy's learing about matter. We've been going through the list of what is made out of matter. Trees? Yes. Skin? Yes. Bubbles? Yes. "Everything is made out of matter," say I. "How about electricity?" counters Toa of Boy.

Thursday at 7:51pm
zuan, Youlook so nice today! Sorry I didn't tell you before now, and Please tell Toa of Boy thank you, thank you, thank you, for his wonderful hug!

Friday at 11:58am
hooray! I'm remembering to put dinner in the crock pot early enough in the day for it to cook! Sadly, now I no longer want the ham. I want fried chicken and waffles.

No comments: