Monday, August 24, 2015

The Map

I haven't blogged in a year or so. There's a list of reasons why....and they aren't ones that I feel like going into right now. They're the types of deep seated insecurities best save for the therapist's office. (
I'm mostly joking. Don't call or email me all concerned. Really I haven't blogged because I just was in a different season of life than I was doing my bloggng hay days.)

Be that as it may, here I am, blogging again.

We're about to set out on another cross country road trip. By popular demand, I'll try to write about our adventures for friends and family near and far.

Check it out---
Thirteen states (eleven that are new for us). Twenty-two days. Eleven national parks and monuments. Six thousand miles.

(The top loop is the upcoming trip.. The bottom loop is from our trip four years ago.)

No comments: