Sunday, August 19, 2012

Random Thoughts on a Sunday

(Brilliant title I know.)

--"Where is my chipmunk?" is a perfectly normal question on a Sunday morning in my house.

--I spent the Sunday school hour playing with play-dough.

--Preschool conversation:
Teacher: "I need you to be a person and stop running."
Child: "Can I please be a dragon?"
Teacher: "Ok, you can be a dragon, but you can't go flying around the room like that. It's not a safe way to play."

--I spent the last fifteen minutes of church time being a shark on the playground. The equipment was a ship you see, and a little boy was walking the plank. Walking the plank is just no fun unless there is a shark in the water.

--Unsoftened cream cheese is stronger than the motor on my handheld mixer.

--Sunday afternoon naps are wonderful.

--I have the best husband in the world.

--When I have the Willy Wanka theme song stuck in my head, it can get unstuck by a loving family member playing a youtube Abba video.

--Manwich over homemade mac n cheese is pretty good.

--I don't eat nearly enough vegetables.


--Facebook Timeline stinks. I didn't want it. I don't like it. And I can't do anything about it.

--No, I'm not boycotting Facebook over it. Let's not talk crazy.


No comments: