Wednesday, August 26, 2015

The Face of Betrayal

This, ladies and gentlemen, is the face of a dog who can sense in his heart he is about to be BETRAYED. All evening, and through most of the afternoon packing process, Jupiter just laid at the top of the stairs watching me carry things up and down the stairs to assemble them in the living room.

I have a picture of the stuff that was assembled, but my phone is choosing not to share that with my blog for some reason. I strongly suspect the reason is that computers love to mock me.

Emailed it to myself, saved it on my computer, uploaded it. And then after all that, it shows up on my blog like it wasn't AWOL before.
ANYWAY, this is what 22 days on the road looks like....plus some backpacks, laptop bags, snack boxes, and a stack of games. Yoda and Mokina will not be joining us on the trip. They are just there photobombing.

No comments: