Friday, July 22, 2011

Friday Fill-Ins


(To play, copy and paste the text. Replace the underlined words with your own fill in the blank information.)


And...here we go!

1. I hold _the awesome power and responsibility of packing up the van for our weekend trip to Canton. In our nearly two decades of marriage, this is a first. Be impressed with my new job title!____.

2. _Sweetling____ is someone I like to travel with because _I think she is just zoned out in her little world, until she calls out "yellow car." Then it is game on, baby :)____.

3. That day, _when the Jedi told me I was one of the sunsets he liked to watch, that was the day I fell in love with him____.

4. _I'm really excited about our new school badges system____ this year.

5. Trust _your animal spirit guide. Mine happens to be a squirrel. I think that explains a lot about me ____.

6. _(Pretty sure I don't want to lose my PG blog rating, so I'll leave this one blank)____ in the dark.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _visiting with my oldest brother in Salineville_OH___, tomorrow my plans include __going to Talbert's ice cream parlor with the Jedi and his two moms___ and Sunday, I want to _stay cool at an outdoor graduation party near Columbus OH. Luckily there will be pontoon boats on the lake and a swimming pool to help with that ____!

Your turn!

No comments: