Monday, January 02, 2012

New Year's Resolutions

Every year, I promise myself I WILL NOT make any New Year's Resolutions. I never keep them.

Yet, every year, I come slinking back and make a couple New Year's Resolutions. Telling myself the lie that this year, this year, it will be different.

Here I am again. But this year, this year, it will be different.

This year, I'm not makin a whole list of resolutions. This year, I'm going to start small and keep it simple. I'm going to make one resolution. Only one. I'm going to keep it for a month. Only a month. And they are going to be small, manageable, easy things. Small manageable easy things that will make my life better.


January's goal is to remember to turn the dishwasher on before I go to sleep.

Simple, right?

And how happy will it be to start the day out with clean dishes.




No comments: