Friday, September 03, 2010

Contents of My Kitchen Table

On Tuesday, I walked upstairs after lunch to match up my coupons with my grocery list. I walked into the kitchen, and this is what was on the table. For some unknown, deeply profound psychological reason, I felt the need to share this with the world and save it for posterity. So, I grabbed my phone, made a list, and emailed it to my self.


3 skeins of yarn
3 bottles of glue
1 tailless rubber lizard
1 pair sewing scissors
2 brown napkins
Pack of 4 crayons and coloring book from PF Changs
3 empty water bottles
1 paper carry out bag from PF Changs (folded)
1 plastic container (clean) with 2 lean plastic spoons inside
1 pack of "wikki stix"
2 yarn art creations (drying)
1 glass craft pebble
1 small shell
1 tiny orange Knex connecter
1 half dead plant
1 sugar encrusted measuring spoon
1 mostly consumed plastic cup of chocolate milk with straw
You've read "Contents of a Dead Man's Pockets," right?

No comments: