Friday, December 31, 2010

Blog Year in Review 2010

The first sentence from the first post for each month of 2010.

January
Forty-five minutes after the ball has dropped, Toa of Boy and Mama are in bed.

February
Yes, it's that time again. [This, incidentally, was about needing help with an algebra problem. Not about some other "that time", in case there was any confusion there.]

March
Despite the fact that my sister and I hold differing political views, differing religious views, and different tastes in clothes, fashion, and food, I love my relationship with my sister for the following reasons.

April
We got word Thursday night that my brother's house, in East Nowhere, Ohio, burnt to the ground.

May
Toa of Boy wants a Pokemon Party for his birthday this year.

June
This post is a result of a conversation I had in my church hallway with my Signing Friend.

July
yes. It's Thursday, not Friday.

August
So far today I have:
Got caught up in my Bible in 90 days reading. This shall be celebrated with chocolate.

September
On Tuesday, I walked upstairs after lunch to match up my coupons with my grocery list.

October
Confession time, we actually finished up our unit on Canada last week BUT my small group at church was doing a media fast, so no blog for me.

November

I love homeschooling.

December
The Up--Sweetling and Toa of Boy were finishing adding the eastern European countries to their maps of Europe.

Want to play along? It's fun and easy. Make a blog post or a facebook note using the first sentence of either the first post of your blog for each month OR the first facebook update for each month. If you can, leave a comment back with me so that I can come and read your note/blog post.

Happy New Year!

No comments: