Friday, December 03, 2010

Facebook Friday

11/13
arg. I put my cup of hot chocolate down somewhere, and now I can't find it. you know who is going to find it sometime tomorrow? The Jedi :(

11/13
So, Facebook tells me someone in Texas is trying to log into my account. Really? Cause my life is that exciting?

11/13
Why do people three and under fight so valiantly against taking a nap?

11/13
ARRRRGGGHHH@! Computers are just so bleepin evil!!!!

11/14
‎1)It has been decided that I am a "squipmunk". 2)The Jedi has been watching the Dolphins game in Danish. 3)The leaves in my yard do not get raked, unless its to make a leaf pile to jump in.

11/14
I called the computer a dork, but it neither cared nor changed its behavior.

11/15
Why does my to-do list keep growing faster than I can check stuff off of it? I'm sure Facebook has nothing to do with this problem.

11/16
Favorite quote of the day, "It's hard to focus when you look outside and see that the branches of trees are forming eyelids."--Julia from _Love in a Time of Homeschooling_ by Laura Brodie.

11/16
We watched Cats and Dogs tonight cause Mommy picked the movie. Mommy might not get to pick the movie again for a long time. We did, however, encounter several teachable moments re "suspension of disbelief" and "plot hole".

11/18
Old mother hubbard went to the cupboard, and realized what a bad grocery shopper she has been the past couple weeks.

11/19
It's nearly 8:30. Am I packed? no. Did I eat breakfast? no. Am I dressed? no. Have I even figured out what I'm going to wear? no. Is Telephone going to kill me? maybe.

11/24
So, if a 12-hr decongestant goes through the washer and the dryer but is still in its little foil packet, think its still good? And, on another topic, can I freeze heavy whipping cream? I only needed half a cup, and it seems a shame to waste the rest of the carton.

11/28
pumpkin bread counts as a vegetable side dish, right?

11/29
Today, I tried to explain to Toa of Boy what a wedgie is. Homeschooling at its finest.

12/2
a blogging we will go, a blogging we will go, hi ho the derrie oh, a blogging we will go!

No comments: