It was well received. And very well named.
It isn't healthy. Not even remotely. Don't come here for healthy recipes.
- 1 lb. Bob Evans sausage regular or hot (red wrapper)
- 2 blocks cream cheese cubed – do not use low or no fat (why would you even consider that?)
- 1 can Rotel tomatoes with diced chilies – do not drain
- Brown sausage in pan. (Usually grease is cooked off but drain if needed.)
- Add cream cheese and Rotel tomatoes.
- Blend until creamy smooth. (Can be transferred to a crock pot to be kept warm.)
- Serve with tortilla chips. (The 'scoops' variety works very well.)
This next recipe I have for you comes from ShugarySweets, which is my new favorite source of dessert and snack recipes. I didn't change anything, not a thing, from her directions. They were perfect and the treat was sinfully good.
So, pretty much, I'm bringing you crack and sin today.
I 'm just going to give you a link to her outstanding recipe and steal a picture from her blog so that you know how much you need to visit her blog and make this recipe. It does make a lot, so be prepared to take it to a pot luck, or cut up the leftovers and make little thank-you presents for teachers or secretaries or something.