Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Mom's surgery

Mom's surgery was today and it went really well. They wound up being able to do everything without cutting her abdomen open. Smurf's staying in the hospital with her tonight. There's a chance that they'll send her home tomorrow (though I think that sounds rather soon).

I did nothing but sit in a hospital chair since 9 this morning, yet I'm totally exhausted. Hopefully I'll get a chance to get back to blogging in the next day or two. (Prolly more like two.)

Prayers for her recovery and prayers that the insurance all works out (yes, that is in question right now) would really be appreciated.

3 comments:

Impossible Mom said...

glad to hear shes on the otherside ok. I hope they keep her an extra day.

In my prayers as always.

lushgurl said...

Hi there, stranger, I am so glad that you are well, and of course I will pray for your mom!

Yeah, so I've decided that when one of my blog-stalking victims is not going to be posting, they need to give me (written) notice of their intent LOL. Don't you guys realize that I DO NOT HAVE A LIFE TODAY???

HUGS and love, Chocolateer

Mrs. Random said...

Dear Lushgirl...

The R stands for RANDOM ;)

Dear Vaya....

Are you still sick? Or are you feeling better?

Dear Impossible...

Got a spare uzi? Reality has totally busted through all my windows :(