Saturday, June 13, 2009

Just for Holly

When I'm completely stuck (or completely overwhelmed) on what to write, sometimes I'll do a Friday Fill-In. I don't do them every week, cause I don't do anything that regularly. But they're good for a writing quickie.

But seriously, don't feel bad about not blogging. Or at least, don't feel guilty. The blog is supposed to be, ta da, for *you*. If what you need right now is just to sit and read while you're nursing a little one, then do that. But if you *want* to blog, and just don't have time to write "perfectly", then give yourself permission to write "badly". OR (and this is what I've thought about my blog in the past) if you feel that you have to wait till you can write a long, extensive, explanation about why you haven't been blogging, cut it out.

Your blog. Not ours. You don't owe us anything. In fact, I think you should stick your tongue out at the monitor right now and blow a raspberry at us.

There. Feel better?

So, here's my Friday Fill-In. (The prompts are in regular font and my answers are in bold.)

1. I grew up thinking _I could be anything I wanted to be__.

2. _Facebook_ was the last website I was at before coming here.

3. Why don't you _hmmm...I already suggested blowing a raspberry at the computer...so, why don't you write the last nice thing you did for yourself_?

4. _Hot chocolate_ helps me relax.

5. Thanks for the _clothes and ice cream, Telephone!_.

6. _____ very off-putting.

7. And as for the weekend, Friday I'm NOT looking forward to _gaming. Someone "doesn't know" what she wants to do. (And no, for once I'm NOT that someone._
Saturday my plans included _going clothes shopping (for me! wheee!) and out to Graeter's ice cream with Telephone and Tall Girl._
And Sunday, I want to _make Cincinnati Style Chili_!


If you don't want to do the Fill In, Holly, do number 3 :)

Take Care, Take Care.

I feel like a Munchkin now. "Good bye, good bye...."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I opted for #3. I hope my interpretation works. Thanks for the boost. I feel like a celebrity having a whole blog to myself. :)
Many Blessings,
Holly@aiminghigh