Monday, July 06, 2009

Four Hours

This post is boring. I wouldn't recommend reading it.

First, the AC people had a four hour service window. They never showed. I'm not too pleased.

But, to keep myself from thinking I've just wasted four hours of a beautiful summer day, I'm listing what I got done. (Hence the boring part.)

1. Slept in.
2. Discovered that my cell phone alarm had been going off for at least an hour before giving up on me and shutting up.
3. Got dressed without a shower in case the AC people showed at the beginning of that four hour window.
4. Checked phone messages and cell phone to make sure I hadn't missed a call from them.
5. Made mom breakfast.
6. Made me breakfast.
7. Had my devotions.
8. Sweetling staggered out of bed at 9:15 and immediately asked if Pinkie could come over.
9. Facebooked Pinkie's mom about a playdate.
10. Put waffles in the toaster oven for Toa of Boy.
11. Put dinner in the crock pot, accompanied by a few whiny facebook updates.
12. Made Sweetling and Pinkie sit down and eat breakfast.
13. Cleaned the kitchen...unloaded and loaded dishwasher, cleaned table, counters stove top.
14. Did devotions with Toa of Boy.
15. Helped Toa of Boy water the pumpkins.
16. Cleaned the bathroom.
17. Took out all the trash.
18. Swept the front porch.
19. Swept and mopped the kitchen floor.
20. Transferred laundry twice and got the last load in the washer.
21. Researched a new wii game Sweetling wants to buy.
22. Whined on facebook some more.
23. Curled my hair.
24. Picked up and dusted the living room.
23. Emailed the Jedi.
24. Wrote this crappy list.
25. Once again, failed in my ability to properly number a list.

Now, I have about an hour worth of laundry to fold and hang. Later I'll need to make a run to the store for milk. What else do I want to do with my day?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love your blog. Keep up the good and encouraging work.
Blessings,
Stephanie Boles
Inspirational Romance Author
Romance that Speaks to the Soul
StephanieBoles.com
Regency Whispers Blog
StephanieBoles.blogspot.com