Thursday, February 03, 2011

Today's to-do list

I don't know why I feel the need to share this. Maybe cause its easier to share it than to , you know, do it.

In no particular order, here's what I need to do today:

  • email Pastor A about lava lamps
  • figure out where I can get Toa of Boy's glasses' prescription filled AND have them covered by insurance
  • clean the bathroom
  • clean the kitchen
  • kick off the "Love Stories" series on the church blog
  • start writing my 'weekly wrap up' for this blog
  • call the dentist and schedule appointments for me in the kids
  • unload and reload the dishwasher
  • fold laundry
  • email this week's French lesson to Cassandra
  • make some yummy soup for lunch
  • SCHOOL with the kids
  • art with the kids, because I'll be hanged if we don' t do at least one art project with our India unit
  • phone a friend tonight and schedule a Friday evening for a tour of the masjid her family attends
  • do my devotions
  • figure out whats for dinner
  • run, which can't happen this morning, cause Sweetling got up early, ate breakfast with the Jedi, and got her morning list done so that she could play Zelda before school. I have to respect that and not kick her off the wii.
  • make blueberry muffins from scratch with Toa of Boy

No comments: