Instead, you'll just have to hum it in your head as you read. Everyone humming? Good, let's begin...
It's time to make the back-to-school supply list!
At our house, we need ---
- pencils. (And we need to give away all the purple pencils neither of my kids will use.)
- markers (And we need to throw away all the markers that are dried up).
- colored pencils for Toa (because most of his set from last year are MIA)
- ultra fine Sharpies for each of us (for labeling maps and other diagrams)
- regular Sharpies for each of us (for outlining maps and other things)
- double sided sticky tape for each of us (for mounting projects)
- glue sticks
- glue bottles
- green duct tape
- 2 rolls of blue duct tape (one for school and one to mend the trampoline, again)
- 2 nerf guns (they're for educational purposes, I swear)
- white card stock
- index card holders, one green and one blue
- divider tabs, at least two sets
- clay that can be fired in a regular oven, not a kiln (Toa wants to do a unit on ceramics)
- blank white index cards or blank 'game' cards from the school supply store
- maybe scissors (we need to do a scissor scavenger hunt and make sure each child can find 2 pair--one for home and one for co-op)
- maybe pencil sharpeners. (scavenger hunt time again)
- maybe erasers (yeah, another hunt)
- assorted folders and notebooks for co-op (I have to check their class lists)