Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Pinterest is a Pain

It's true.

And I'm saying it.

I don't like Pinterest.

I'm going back to my tried and true method of putting links and pictures in a blog post for myself.

There should be a rule similar to, "don't go to the grocery store when you're hungry,"  is....
"don't surf food recipe sights when you've got the munchies."

Everything looks good.

Rather than spam my Facebook wall with links that I'll never be able to find again (really, Facebook needs the ability to search a wall)...I'm posting them here.


Slow Cooked Triple Cheddar Mac & Cheese.

Downside, it uses a can of cheddar cheese soup. Alternatives must be experimented with.







 Jalapeno Popper Dip

There is no downside to jalapeno poppers.






 Pepperoni Pull-Apart

Making this on Friday to go with a family night activity.









CopyCat Olive Garden Alfredo Sauce

This is here because Toa loves chicken alfredo. It's one of his favorite dinners. The rest of us are sick to death of jarred alfredo sauces.










Monster Cookie Dough Dip

No other words are needed.







 Crispy Cheddar Chicken

 Mmmmmm.....

No comments: