Friday, October 03, 2008

Friday Fill-In



1. October is a perfect fall month.
2. Things with lots of little legs scare me!
3. Leaves are falling all around, it's beautiful to watch and lovely to crunch them under foot.
4. My favorite horror movie is "Aliens" because I managed to watch it almost all the way through...there are still some scenes that I have to close my eyes.
5. Long walks in the woods = good memories.
6. It was a dark and stormy night, so I made a cup of hot chocolate and snuggled up in a blanket to read a good book.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to taking my first belt test for Tae Kwon Do! Tomorrow my plans include kicking through a board (I hope) and Sunday, I want to finally get around to making cupcakes to take to the local fire station!

1 comment:

Janet said...

good luck tonight! Thanks for playing, have fun this weekend :-)