Friday, October 17, 2008

Show Me the Music

For those few of you who happen by and are wondering, where is her song? Let me say, I read the Homeschool Memoirs assignment *right* before going to bed. I was *so* excited about it. I laid there, wide awake, putting together witty rhymes. When I finally drifted off, I had the beginnings of a masterpiece. After all, I had set a precedent.

Come morning I could only remember the first verse:

Some people say we're zany,
A few think we are crazy,
All agree we're brainy,
A homeschool family.

And it doesn't even follow the a,a,a, repeat final line scheme.

When I'm feeling more enthusiastic, I'll try to figure it out....again.

In the meantime, have a little fire scarecrow. (Yes, this is why I shouldn't write anything after midnight).

In the meantime, here's a picture of Toa of Boy at co-op yesterday. This, obviously, is science:


And here's a picture of Toa of Boy AFTER co-op yesterday:

No comments: