Friday, January 23, 2009

More Tune Twisters

I have a stack of Tune Twisters cards by my computer waiting to be typed in and saved for all posterity. And here they are...

(to the tune of "My Bonnie Lies over the Ocean")
The pirate has trousers that yodel.
He sails off to talent shows and American Idol.
His parrot says "Sell them," and "You're wierd."
His treasures are breath mints and hair gel.

(to the tune of "For He's a Jolly Good Fellow")
A turtle is super for tennis.
It shells Daddy whenever you tell it to.
If all the Koopas are undead,
The Koopa Troopa Society will call an emergency meeting!

(to the tune of "Row Row Row Your Boat")
All my hairs are exploding,
Even my eyebrows and mustache.
They like to sparkle and all go ablaze,
Till I have lift off and reach orbit.

(to the tune of "Do Your Ears Hang Low?")
Meet my new pet Captain Huggyface.
He came all the way from Planet Lexicon.
He is really good at eating,
But he's not so good at flying.
And I take him to the Butcher
Because that is where he helps me.
Just don't call him Captain Bowsiwinks!

(to the tune of "Out in Deep Space")
Out in deep space, there's a duckie
That is famous for its kick combos.
It has three big shiny medals
That look just like Hammer Bros.
One's for sparring,
One's for board breaking,
And the third one, no one knows.
If you see it, you'll quack up
Because it is fiercely cute.

No comments: