Because I just did math with Honey Bunny.
And...here we go!
(Copy and paste into your own note, then fill in the blanks. My answers are below.)
1. The first rule of working in an office and getting along is _____.
2. _____ clams.
3. When I think of carnivals I think of _____.
4. _____ my favorite spring flower.
5. Things on my desk include _____.
6. _____ makes me wanna _____.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _____, tomorrow my plans include _____ and Sunday, I want to _____!
1. The first rule of working in an office and getting along is _pretending to be normal. (Actually, I've never worked in an office, but if I did, I bet I would have to pretend to be normal.
2. __Among the slimiest things in the universe are___ clams.
3. When I think of carnivals I think of _popcorn, rubber duckie ponds, little goldfish in a bowl, and sticky cotton candy_.
4. _Daffodils are definately__ my favorite spring flower.
5. Things on my desk include _ha ha ha! Are they serious? Serious? Starting from the right edge, on my desk is a red Swingline stapler that was a gift to the Jedi that I confiscated cause I lost mine; my computer, on top of which is my cool flatscreen monitor, a red stone apple with "Miss Xuan engraved on it, a porcelan panda, a jump-roping panda made of blue and yellow model magic, a valentine with a melted crayon heart and the words "you color my world," a third grade school photo of me, a glass slipper with a pearl inside, three cool rocks, two AHG swap pens, a rice filled lizard, a wooden mouse, three erasers, a paper and feather napkin holder from Thanksgiving years ago, a painted glass vase with a pipe cleaner and paper flower. And that's just on the first 15 inches. (Plus my keyboard, a squishy wrist pad, a mouse pad with Monet's water lilies, and my mouse.) Shall I go on? Oh yes, its like a train wreck...its too horrible to look away now. Right up against my computer is a plastic tube of mini M&Ms, a pez dispenser, another plastic glass slipper...this one full of M&Ms and kept neatly tied in a clear plastic bag with a little purple ribbon bow, and a star made from plastic iron beeds. Then a Digital Blue microscope and a red plastic cup full of pens and pencils. That brings us even with the edge of my keyboard. Here's where it gets funny. At the back middle of my desk is a clear plastic desk organizer so crammed full and overflowing of things it is nigh on impossible to discern what i might be holding. In front of that useful feature is a Walgreens receipt that needs saved for the Easy Saver rewards program, a clear plastic ruler with indiscernable markings, a yellow post-it pad, a a metal box which holds one magnetic stress ball...the other one is long lost by Toa of Boy. In what should be a clear work space is a yellow cup half full of cool water--yes, yes, its totally half full; a fushia flushable wipes container which now holds Toa of Boys sight word cards; a pink twelve sided dice; two mechanical pencils, one yellow, one orange; _an index card with a hand-drawn squirrel; Honey Bunny, who is laying down for a nap after her math lesson; an Elmer's glue bottle; and a empty plastic sleeve from a Webkinz tag. In the actual space left for work is Toa of Boy's phonics workbook, open to the page he is working on, a pair of scissors, and a blue tupperware sandwhich container which holds his pens. On the far left corner of the desk...which is as close to no-man's land as one can get...is an Easy button, a mangled foil wrapper holding two petrified Rolos, a blue rubber band, a wooden box with a sunflower on top, an open box of Wanka Fun Dip, a chami cloth, and a stack of April art still waiting to get displayed on the school door (but of course, March's art is still up there). And that, dear reader, is what is on the surface of my desk.
6. _The thought of summer vacation_ makes me wanna _dance for joy_.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _gaming, even though Christopher Robin and the Bear can't make it. Boo hoo. Tomorrow my plans include _a bunny party with Sweetling and then clothes shopping with Sweetling. And Sunday, I want to _either clean out the fridge...there are really nasty science experiments growing in there...OR...declutter some of the hall closet...I'm tired of being attacked everytime I open the door!