Friday, April 09, 2010

Kindness Countdown: 13

I love these stories.


A friend of my husband's has fallen into hard times. He and his family are about to get evicted from their home, and many other things have decided to happen all at once. The situation is so bad that his church is not able to help them out. Since he's a landscaper/painter, we've hired him to so several things around our house. Instead of waiting for the job to be finished, we've decided to do a "pay as you go" system. Since he's a proud sort, I didn't want to embarrass him with obvious donations. Instead, I've been padding my payments with extra to help him out for the next month or so. I'm blessed to have a job that allows me to support my family, even though that means I'm away from home a lot, and I have enough to share without hesitation.

I hope you get all 40 wishes!
To read the rest of the stories, click here

No comments: