Friday, August 29, 2008

Agenda Adendum

Don't correct my spelling. Its good spelling, its just that the letters get in the wrong places sometimes. I'm killing time while I wait for the Jedi to be finished checking his email. Tonight is our anniversary. We ate Chinese, went to a park, and went out for ice cream. I'm a happy girl.

He had to hop on ebay to check on the auction for my OLD phone. Yes, yes, I have a nifty new phone, cause my other one didn't quite have enough memory to run Tom Tom smoothly. So, new phone for me. Grin.

I was blog surfing, and got sidetracked at Joy Comes in the Morning.

You Are Ariel!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Headstrong and fiesty. You have a mind of your own that's full of romantic dreams about the world around you. Exploring exotic places is your ultimate dream, and although you can be a little naive you'll realize that there is something to be gained from your family's wisdom.


Which Disney Princess Are You?

I double dog dare Christopher Robin to take the quiz. Even now I can sense the eye rolling coming my way.

I realized today I needed to add a few goals to my agenda. I'll have to do that tomorrow now, cause I frittered away my time taking Disney Princess quizes.

3 comments:

Impossible Mom said...

You Are Mulan!



Strong and spirited. You're no one's girly girl; actually you are very determined person with a strong sense of self. Never let go of that! The only thing that equals your sense of self is your family, but the traditions of society can always be bent to protect something or someone you love.

Anonymous said...

You Are Belle!


Intelligent and kind. Your beauty goes much further than your appearance. Also, you make judgments of people based on their personality and not their looks. Attaining all the knowledge that you can is one of your major goals in life, but you are also a person who can make things happen.

Jody said...

So this is where I got my cold LOL j/k. Glad you liked my zoo pics :).


You are Pocahantas!


Free-spirited and wise. You have a strong passionate spirit that touches and changes all who know you. The wisdom and common sense that you have is really what guides you through life. Even so, you also have a very playful side that loves adventure and excitement.