Sunday, July 11, 2010

Sleepover Quotes

Sweetling has two bffs over for a sleepover. Here are just a few of the things I have overheard. Names have been ommitted to protect the eavesdropping blogger from the full fury of a preteen's wrath.

  • "I am an evil mastermind!" (yelled by one girl wearing a green blanket cape while being chased down the hall by another girl)

  • "Hey, have you heard the new Toby Mac CD?"

  • "Oh.....little brothers."

  • "Expellerumus!" (yeah, I can't spell Harry Potter magic and I'm not looking it up.

  • "I need a thesaurus to look up all the synonyms for 'disgusting.' "

  • "Have we tried the Bag of Lightening yet? If that doesn't work, I think we should try Tornado Breath next."

  • "Everything looks better on boxes than it does the real food."

  • "They weren't cheerleaders who were zombies. They were vampires. Clearly your mother was misinformed."

1 comment:

Nora MacFarlane said...

Too funny! *chuckle*