- Revamp/ revise what goes in our food pantry bags. Search for some internet recipes that are still cheap and easy, use only non-perishable foods, and avoid unhealthy or overprocessed food. See why my to do list never gets done?
- Develop a sign up sheet for the list of items the food pantry will need each month so that families can sign up to commit to bringing a few specific items each month
- Put together a weekly lunch menu for the kids and me. Again, quick, cheap, and healthy are the must haves.
- Clean out and organize the 6 big plastic drawers and three skinny plastic drawers of school and craft supplies downstairs.
- Put together a 'price book' for grocery shopping.
- Find some online directions for bridge building for Toa's history project this week.
- Schedule an outing with Aunt Smurf. Preferably one that involves a penguin parade at Newport on the Levee.
- Trim and hang some 'post cards from America' calendar pages as a border for our 'art door' in the hallway.
- Schedule some outings for the new LITE Lab in the Cincinnati Museum Center.