And yet, these...THESE....are DELICIOUS.
Sweelting made these. She got the recipe from Teens Cook Dessert, which she found and checked out from the library a couple of weeks ago.
Have I mentioned the deliciousness factor? Cause they were. Delicious.
- 2 cups flour
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup butter
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups sugar
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 3 Tbs lemon juice
To prepare the crust:
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix flour, powdered sugar, and butter in large bowl with electric mixer on low speed for 2 minutes, or until crumbly.
- Press mixture into bottom of an ungreased 9x13 pan and bake for 20 to 30 minutes, or until lightly brown.
- Remove from oven, but leave oven at 350.
- Stir eggs, sugar, flour, and baking powder in a medium bowl until completely combined.
- Add lemon juice and stir until completely smooth.
- Pour the mixture over the warm crust and bake for 25 to 30 minutes, until the top is golden brown.
- Let cool completely.
- Stir powdered sugar and lemon juice in a small bowl until smooth.
- Smooth the glaze over the bars, let set for 30 minutes.
- Cut into 2 inch squares.
Buffalo Chicken Lasagna.
Do I dare?