Thursday, February 08, 2007

Tagged

I love tag. So, I'm it. Here's how it works. (I think). Its an alphabet tag and I'm answering the implied questions for each letter.

A=Available? I think this means "to date". Nope. Happily married. :)

B=Best Friend? The Jedi. (see A)

C= Cake or pie Chocolate Cavity Maker Cake

D= Drink of choice I drink water through out the day, but have to start the day with a cup of hot chocolate made with milk from cocoa.

E= Essential item you use everyday - Computer. I'm a hopeless addict.

F=Favorite color - YELLOW


G= gummie bears or worms- Neither. No gummie anythings. Yucky gumminess. Gummie is like so NOT food. Its not even candy. It was some candy factory accident.

H= Hometown -Cincinnati

I = Indulgences - on line RPs. Duh.

J= January or February - Nuh huh. This is so not a fair question. It should be January, June or July? In which case I'd have to say June. Its lovely. Its beautiful. Its warm and sunny without being sweltering hot and miserable. June all the way.

K=Kids and Names - Vaya the elf whose on her own and getting married in May. Sweetling who is only doing science and projects on Thursdays from now on. E is for Energy who is *still* in Guatemala. Those of you who speak regularly to the HP can lift this situation up for me. I'm at the end of my faith. The manna in the dessert is seeming like pretty thin flakes right about now.

L= Life is incomplete without... My husband, my children, music, sunshine, fantasy, laughter, faith.

M= Marriage date - August 29, 1992

N=Number of siblings- I'm the oldest. Then Tornado, who now builds houses, owns a few acres in the middle of nowhere with no phone and a crazy mailcarrier (has anyone seen 'Funny Farm?) with three children. When my first niece was born, I thought there was no justice in the universe. How could Tornado have such a perfect, calm, sweet child. Then the second niece, and the nephew was born. Justice dished out two servings. Sixteen years after me, hear that, sixteen years, came the Smurf. When she was born, and I would take her for a walk or carry her in the mall, people would ask me if she was my baby. Now people ask her what college she's in, and what middle school I'm attending...and am I in the seventh or the eigth grade? Finally, in the line up...who so deserves a last but not least is the Dooooode. You have to say it that way. I have to see how his plan to hop the fence and snowboard down Mt Rumpke went.

O= Oranges or apples - Ok, first of all, no one says 'oranges and apples.' The correct expression is apples to oranges. Lushgirl, if you came up with the questions, you have my deepest, most profound apologies. If *you* came up with the questions, then I think they are all wonderful. If you didn't then I feel free to grouse. I'm in a grousy mood today. I'm going to blame in on the fact that I haven't done morning devotionals in a week. Bear asked me this morning who had pee-ed in my wheaties. To which I replied that I am like frosted mini-wheats, sweet and sugary on one side and coarse harsh bran on the other. Bear threatened to flatten me with a spoon.

P= Phobias or Fears -Spoons. No, really...um...crowds. I hate feeling lost in a crowd. Nightmares. Though Smurf has me beat on those, a race I gladly bow out of. Scary movies. Hate those. Can't watch them.

Q= Favorite Quote - "Do not be anxious for anything, but in everything through prayer and with thanksgiving, present your request to the Lord and the peace of God which transcends all understanding will guard your heart and mind in Christ Jesus. " --though I could do better with applying it lately.

R= Reason to smile -Sweetling, humorous friends, being a stay home mom, joy

S= Season - spring and early summer. I love being outdoors and going for walks or just sitting in the park. Autumn for its colors and its semi-warm weather comes in second.

T= Tag 3 or 4 people - Christopher Robin, Smurf, who so wont do it, Vaya, cause she needs to blog so that I know whats going on in her life, and I'll try for Duckie. I can literally hear her eyes rolling. I miss hearing those eye rolls. She's not on IM anymore. Or she's not on IM anymore to speak to us non-fey.

U= Unknown fact about me: Hhmmm...i was Air Force ROTC for one brief season. I started college as a physics major and carried a 4.o the first two quarters of my first year. I wanted to go into NASA and the AirForce was a nice path to that, or so I reasoned at the time. Then I woke up and realized that I really wanted a life and a family (eventually) more than a career. I ended up the year with less than a 4.0. (I think a got a B in calc cause it was a morning class and attendance and homework counted. Something like that. It might have been a C.) I also went to a party after spring finals in aluminum foil and saran wrap on a dare.

V= Vegetable you don’t like - Lima beans.

W= Worst habit - Procrastination.

X= X-rays - My wrist when I was seven and fell off the monkey bars and fractured it. Mammaw made me a yellow gingum sling with ric rac and little mouse appliques. My elbow when I was in fourth or fifth grade and thought I could leap a stone wall in a single bound to get to the swings first. Another fracture. This time we were living in Canton. No Mammaw around. Grandma B claimed that she saw the whole thing and that I only fell on grass, so I was fine and I should stop crying. She got all over Mother for insisting that something was wrong and that we needed an XRay. It turned out to be a fracture, but since Grandma B could never, ever be in the wrong, it turned out that it must have been my fault after all. I must have bird bones and I should therefore be restricted from lots of other physical activities. Dad, of course, agreed whole heartedly with Grandma B. Tornado and I ignored it when no one was watching. Unless, of course, someone tackled me too hard when we were playing football in the backyard. Then Tornado got all *over* their case...no matter which team I was on. And since no one wanted to mess with Tornado, I got to play running back often. Last XRay was when I was an adult and had a ton, of UT infections. Like one every other month. They sent me to a urologist who pumped something into my blood through an IV. The plan was that it would filter out and they could then XRay my urinary track. It worked pretty well. I was allergic to the dye, but nothing major. Oh, and I had a slew of dental xrays. more than normal. I was born without most of my adult teeth (like, there were no buds to develop into adult teeth.) And so it caused lots of fun dental problems.

Y= Your favorite food -Ethnic foods, oriental and indian. And chocolate. Dark chocolate.

Z= Zodiac Sign - Dont do these. Lets think of something else for Z. Z is for.....Big Z, little z, what begins with Z? I do. I'm a zizzer-zazzer zuzz, as you can plainly see. Z is for the fact that Sweetling is now 8, and I *still* have Dr Suess' ABCs memorized. Maybe E is for Energy will like them too.

oh, and a shout out to Lushgirl, who tagged me and got me out of my 'i'm in a bad mood about my life, so all i want to do is rp all day. I even thought about blogging, but couldn't get motivated to write about *me*. Not the cheeriest of blogs, but its at least a little funny. I hope.

5 comments:

lushgurl said...

AWWW Chocolateer... I am so glad I tagged you!!! I laughed sooo hard reading your answers, no I din't make up the questions, but I noticed YOU made up a few of your own LOL
I hate lima beans too but couldn't think of them

luvs ya lots and sending you the BIGGEST HUG EVER!!!

Anonymous said...

A=Available? Enaged, haha. So I'm taken. So you can't steal me...

B=Best Friend? My bird???

C= Cake or pie: Does it really matter.

D= Drink of choice: I would have to go with chocolate milk shake

E= Essential item you use everyday -
laptop, or books

F=Favorite color - blue, purple.

G= gummie bears or worms- Gummie bears Rule. I use to stick them to all kinds of things. I think i want to try on thats a chocolate covered gummie bear.

H= Hometown - Florence, Ky... or Cincinnati.

I = Indulgences - Chocolate

J= January or February - Feb because its closer to warmer weather... lol

K=Kids and Names - EveningStar, African Grey Parrot. Wonderful little bird who loves to talk. Will be year in May.
Lockheed, my bearded dragon.
Sleepy- red footed tortoise
Lady-Wood turtle
Tiamat- my uro
Lizzie- my plated lizard.
Frog, and fish...

L= Life is incomplete without... My
family, james, animals, computer, books, video games, chocolate, and
nature.

M= Marriage date - Will have one soon *smiles*

N=Number of siblings- Susan, my smart little sister. She is my foster sister might as well be blood related. Soon hoping to have brother as well *smiles*

O= Oranges or apples - Xuan wrote way to much on all this.My answer is they both ok.

P= Phobias or Fears - Clowns! Evil little demons, I swear. Then of course enclosed spaces is another one. Also Bee's I hate them, I guess because my mom is deadly allergic to them.

Q= Favorite Quote - Batman the animated series...

Batman is talking to Robin about It's wonderful life. Robin says you never seen that movie... then Batman says " I could never get past the title" I just could not stop laughing.

R= Reason to smile - My bird starting to say don't eat me. Reading Xuan's replies to this. My Aunt janet telling stuff my aunt barb did at her church, all which is to funny for me.

S= Season - Spring, and Summer.

T= Tag 3 or 4 people - I'll try, but not one will do it. Maybe my friend Ellen, Poe, and Amanda. but probably only Ellen might do it if she has time.. plus I'm not one this site. *blushes*

U= Unknown fact about me: I've got Pj's with polar bears on them. Now thats just cool.

Would like to volunteer at Columbus Zoo, or Heaven's corner. HOwever have little time, and not really close.

V= Vegetable you don’t like - to many to name.

W= Worst habit - eating to much sweet stuff. Drink to much pop at times.

X= X-rays - Toddler, I had knee facture.. kind of odd how it happened, but never mind.
Right foot, weirdest one. Factured while tripping over my own foot, only 10mins into school dance.
and have others since, not were really bad.

Y= Your favorite food -Chocolate.Chili, cheese its, and pizza.

Z= Zodiac Sign - Virgo, but don't really care.

So there it is Xuan.Better be happy..lol

Impossible Mom said...

Man! I hate getting tagged ;)
And I can't even run from this one. I'll update in a few

Steven said...

I am fighting off the urge to find out where you live and chase you around with a spoon. ;)

Steve~

Anonymous said...

Have no fear elfiekins, never did that at Golden Coral. However did do that at Ryan's Steakhouse. hehe