Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Back to Blogger Friend School

I found blogger friend school a year or two ago and really enjoyed their assignments. Then, being me, I lost track of them over the summer. But Google is a wonderful thing, is it not? So, here I am again. (And this time, I know how to add a link in my sidebar.)

Assignment: Try to think of one thing you can say to the glory of God- one thing to thank Him for, a positive thing you can say about Him, or one of His Names-using each letter of the alphabet. You are allowed to make up words- if you can justify them by making it clear what you mean- and you may also use any foreign language (but please explain what it means) - and you can also use a thesaurus or dictionary if you get stumped. I’m putting my list below so you’ll have to copy and paste this then remove my answers. It’s a bit of a challenge but I think you’ll enjoy it. Have fun with it!


Now, I'm a sucker for ABC memes, so this is a perfect "first assignment" for me.

Awesome
Beautiful
Caring
Daring
Excellent
Family-minded
Great
Higher
Intimate
Jesus
King of Kings
Loving
Magnificent
Neighbor to the homeless
Omnipotent
Perfecter of our peace
Qualified
Regal
Sovereign
Thought-provoking
Unbridled joy
Veil was torn
Warrior
Xuan's lover
Yodeling cucumbers (you can thank Veggietales for this item)
Zenith

4 comments:

Sheri said...

Oh, neighbor to the homeless-excellent! Nice choices!

Nancy said...

I love Zenith! I almost put that one on there. Glad you found us after being lost for a while. We're also on Twitter and Facebook now too. All under BloggerFriendSchool. We have a yahoo group that you can join if you like but its' main purpose was to serve the classmates that don't have a blog. Thank you for sharing your assignment and list with us. Welcome back!!

Mrs. Nancy
http://kingskreation.net

Anonymous said...

I agree, I agree, I love neighbor to the homeless!

MrsKerri
http://www.heartprintcottage.blogspot.com

Rebecca said...

Hey, welcome back to class! Guess what? We have the same Z word. I thought I was so original! lol

I enjoyed your "spring post", too. We have beautiful, overcast skies here today -- it feels very "spring-like" indeed (and less like summer).

Have fun preparing your garden!!!