Friday, March 27, 2009

ooo! book prompts!



This week, I took the first sentence in 6 of my favorite books...you fill them in...with the right words or even better, ones of your own.

And...here we go!

1. "In a hole in the ground there lived _a family of bunnies of course! (And this family of bunnies was not in danger of the predators that run amok in SimAnimals)."

2. "_I got a bruise on my foot and one on my knee, but that ain't no matter, cause I scored a point during King of the Ring in Tae Kwon Do."

3. "After dark the rain began to fall again, whispering me to sleep with its gentle lullaby."

4. "With shouts of triumph, the cursed treasure was unloaded from the hold of the Spanish galleon."

5. "There was a hand in the darkness, and I screamed like the little girl I am. I so don't do horror movies well."

6. "Accidents ambush the unsuspecting, but comedy ambushes the Xuan."

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to taking Sweetling to a Webkinz sleepover and then hanging out with the Jedi, tomorrow my plans include gardening if the weather is nice or Wii if its cold and rainy. Hey Vaya, are you still coming down in the evening? And Sunday, I want to do lots of nothing followed by watching the recorded episodes of Extreme Makeover Home Edition!

(And just to make the copying and pasting easier, here's the original prompts.)
1. "In a hole in the ground there lived _____."

2. "_____ but that ain't no matter."

3. "After dark the rain began to fall again, _____."

4. "_____ from the hold of the Spanish galleon."

5. "There was a hand in the darkness, and _____."

6. "Accidents ambush the unsuspecting, _____."

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _____, tomorrow my plans include _____ and Sunday, I want to _____!

No comments: