Every night, after prayers have been said and kisses have been given, each of my children ask, "Mommy, what are we doing tomorrow?" I think it has something to do with being "J"s. Neither of my children can relax and drift off to sleep unless they know what the schedule for tomorrow holds. Being a "P", I don't have this issue, so I'm only speculating.
Last night, Toa of Boy asked "What we doing tomorrow, Mommy?"
And the Jedi, who knows me so well, replied, "Tomorrow is Mommy's birthday, so its probably going to be like an all day party."
Other, responsible adults go to work and do chores and such on their birthday. Either I'm not responsible or I'm not an adult. Or both. It might just be both. Cause its my birthday. That's automatically a day off school, a day off cooking, a day off cleaning, a trip out to lunch, and a trip to the Krohn Conservatory....with sketchbooks and cameras in tow of course.
And...here we go!
1. Why do we have to_go to work on our birthdays? I think a person's birthday should be an automatic holiday.
2. _Sadly, I can think of next to nothing to go in this blank. I throw the covers up over the bed when I get out of it. That's about it, the only behavior that are now habits.
3. I have _a deep fryer and I'm not afraid to use it!
4. I had never heard the phrase "live like you mean it" and it puzzles me. Does it mean play hard or work hard?
5. Still have unrealistic spring garden plans the way I always do.
6. How was I to know rug burns could bleed? I fell trying to execute several reverse side-hooks. My kicking foot skidded across the rough floor. It wasn't really bleeding till I followed it up with a long series of speed round-house kicks into the big pad. Then I looked down and had blood all over my foot. I got home and the Jedi said "that's not a rug burn, that's a rug bleed."
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to dinner from Panda Garden and deep fried twinkies, tomorrow my plans include testing for my green belt in Tae Kwon Do and Sunday, I want to watch more Star Trek:Enterprise!