Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Cadoo

It's 9:45 am. I have four girls in my living room playing Cadoo. They are all still in their jammies. They are surrounded by piles of sleeping bags, pillows, and assorted articles of yesterday's clothing with a few stuffed animals and baby dolls thrown in for variety. The only bare patch of floor is taken up by Sweet Streets buildings and people. The downstairs is covered in dress up clothes, play dishes, and more stuffed animals. I have a bowl of oatmeal sitting on my back patio because someone spied a stray cat during breakfast. The little school desks are covered with cake racks upon which tiny little clay tea sets are drying.

All is right and well in the world.

I need to make a decision though. I have several people who have asked that I keep a blog about Energy. I think this is a fantastic idea. Here's the tough one though...I originally started this blog as a "me time" sort of thing. I really want to keep it that way. But, I know me, and I know that I wont keep up two seperate blogs...one for me, and one devoted solely to Energy. So, which should I do? I thought also about posting twice on this blog...one for me, one as an Energy update...but, I'm not thrilled with that option either. At that point, I may as well have two separate blogs. The Jedi wants to run the blog for Energy off of our own servers...but I don't think that would allow for comments. I like comments. I'm needy that way.

No comments: