Friday, May 11, 2007

Mom tag

from Cranium. I'll even answer these sometime.

What better way to spend Mother’s Day than learning something new about the lady of the hour? We came up with 12 fill-in-the-blank questions to ask mom (or grandma - or, hey, even dad!). Check them out below, along with responses from some of the moms here at Cranium Central …

  1. I’m giving up my name and nicknames, so from now on I’d like you all to call me ________.
  2. What’s the longest stretch I’ve ever gone without sleeping, in hours?
  3. I may not be perfect, but everyone knows I’m excellent at ________.
  4. The strangest thing I’ve ever eaten is ________.
  5. Next year is the year I’m going to learn how to ________.
  6. If I were stranded on a desert island, the one thing I’d really want to have with me is a ________.
  7. The best costume I ever wore on Halloween was ________.
  8. I used to hate ________, but now I love it.
  9. If I could travel back in time, I’d want to meet ________.
  10. If I was a superhero, my secret power would be ________.
  11. If I landed in a vat of food, I’d want it to be full of ________.
  12. If I ruled a country, the national anthem would be ________.

No comments: