Saturday, April 11, 2009

Friday on a Saturday morning

Friday Fill-in. (button on the side bar, cause I'm didn't feel like trying to copy and past the html.)

1. Anonymous..._and all I'm coming up with is men in silver body suits with silver masks posing as statues on the sidewalks of San Fransisco.

2. _Compost_ is a _four lettered word. Yes, it is, look at it again_.

3. Let me embrace thee, sour adversity, _for I shall not be defeated by an old roll of chicken wire.

4. _Sunshine, flowers, fresh air, warm weather, the end of school are all_ what I look forward to most about Spring.

5. Who needs therapy when _you have friends _.

6. _Chocolate bunnies_ MUST go into the Easter Basket! Toa of Boy informed me of this in the checkout lane of Walmart. The Easter Bunny had a differing concept for the Easter basket, but the Easter Bunny quickly amended her plans.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _dying our Easter eggs (which of course means my fingers are also an interesting hue of pink)_, tomorrow my plans include _an Easter egg hunt at church followed by more chicken wire wrestling and compost bin making_ and Sunday, I want to _dance and celebrate his resurrection !

ps---If a computer programmer/chemist tells you your clothes clash "a little bit", what you thought was a clever, cutting edge ensemble would probably do a circus clown proud.

No comments: