Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Interview with Toa of Boy (all about Mommy)

This is cute. Copy this note, ask your child the questions and write down exactly how they respond. Tag me back if you do this, I'd love to hear your answers.

(Toa of Boy is agreeing to participate if I print him a picture to color after this.)

1. What is something mom always says to you?
I don't know. I don't know. Bedtime stories? I don't know.

2. What makes mom happy?
I listen. Listen to Mommy.

3. What makes mom sad?
Not listen to Mommy.

4.What does your mom do to make you laugh?
Funny noises.

5. What was your mom like as a child?
Um, I don't know. Cause I've never been to Russia and see what your favorite thing to do.

(interjection: "That's a long word!")

6. How old is your mom?
Um, 39.

7. How tall is your mom?
Um, I don't know. Is it five inches?

(interjection: "How many answers there are?")

8. What is her favorite thing to do?
Um, um. Tell me Mommy. Um, go to the family factory, what's it called? the thing we went to your birthday? The thing we went to your birthday to? The conservatory?

(interjection: "That's all the words I said?")

9. What does your mom do when you're sleeping?
Um, sometimes if I cry. And sometimes I cough and my leg hurts. And that's all.

(interjection: "That's all the words I *said*??")

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
I don't know.

11. What is your mom really good at?
Um really good.....art!

12. What is your mom not very good at?
uh....running.

13. What does your mom do for her job?
School.

14. What is your mom's favorite food?
Chocolate!

15. Why do you love mom?
Because she gives me all the stuff I ask.

16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
Uh, that's not real. That's not real.

17. What do you and your mom do together?
School!

18. How are you and your mom the same?
Um, because we ...because we both have the color blue shirts.

19. How are you and your mom different?
Because we have different kind of skin, different color hair, different kind of, different, um, different sizes. That's all.

20. How do you know your mom loves you?
Because she takes care of me.

21. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
Um, the Krohn conservatory. That's the last answer. Let's go.

2 comments:

Insight said...

I can picture him bouncing on the trampoline while answering these... if he wasn't, that's a great accomplishment! Words, words, let's have some action instead!!

Mrs. Random said...

Actually, he was being held in Mommy's lap :) Those are his two favorite places to do school...either while bouncing on the trampoline OR while being snuggled (which is the only effective strategy I have that has him relatively still for a few precious minutes.)