Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Top 100

Ha! you thought it was going to be a list. No. Its not. How would I make a list without Sweetling here to keep me on track? Where is Sweetling you ask? In her room of course, practicing for her teen years. Did she do a literature lesson in there? Who knows. Its like a black box up there.

I do have Toa of Boy with me though. He's sitting on my lap and crying. Why? I don't know. He's been sad miserable and cranky all day. he doesn't have a fever, he isn't congested, he got a good night of sleep. BUT, he feel asleep on the couch at 11:30, right after a torture session involving sight word cards, and then he slept for 2 and half hours. When he woke up, I thought, oh good....I can have my Little Guy back. But no. He sat and whimpered and watched pooh. I came down here to the computer. He came down and said, crying, "Mommy, I want cake." I picked him up and told him we didn't have any cake, but we had cookies. Would he like a cookie? No, he would not. Cake, and only cake, will stop the flow of tears.

I don't have laundry folded, but I do have lavels applied to 100 blog posts. 101 if you count this one. Maybe this calls for baking a cake.

4 comments:

Nora MacFarlane said...

Sounds like growing pains... give the boy some cake!

Nora MacFarlane said...

I'm nominating you for an award. It should be posted tomorrow.

Mrs. Random said...

ooooooooooo!!!!!

I love awards :) Its all about the blog bling baby!

Nora MacFarlane said...

Ha!