Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Interview with Sweetling (all about Mommy)

This is cute. Copy this note, ask your child the questions and write down exactly how they respond. Tag me back if you do this, I'd love to hear your answers.

(Sweetling, of course, is going to type in her own answers. She needs no help from Mommy. Mommy go away now. Go get thyself some hot chocolate.)

1. What is something mom always says to you?
"Do the chicken dance!"

2. What makes mom happy?
Chocolate.

3. What makes mom sad?
Not having the computers cooperate with her.

4.What does your mom do to make you laugh?
If she gets Toa of Boy to laugh, I sometimes laugh too.

5. What was your mom like as a child?
I have no idea.

6. How old is your mom?
38? 39? Oh, I keep forgetting!

7. How tall is your mom?
about 52 inches

8. What is her favorite thing to do?
Talk to her friends on Facebook.

9. What does your mom do when you're sleeping?
Then SHE gets ready for bed.

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
Her writing, I bet.

11. What is your mom really good at?
Being a Mommy :)

12. What is your mom not very good at?
Computer stuff.

13. What does your mom do for her job?
She teaches me and Toa.

14. What is your mom's favorite food?
Chinese

15. Why do you love mom?
Because she's nice and she takes care of us.

16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
(I'm leaving the other kid's answer in here, 'cause it's so true.)
Ms. Frizzle from Magic School Bus

17. What do you and your mom do together?
Algebra

18. How are you and your mom the same?
We both like snuggles.

19. How are you and your mom different?
Oh, we are different in many ways. For starters, she's orginized and I'm not. She likes being warm and I like being cold. I can do lots with the computers and her.................... really.............. not that much.

20. How do you know your mom loves you?
Because she always takes care of me.

21. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
Parks. She likes parks.

No comments: