Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Chuck Cluck's Home Alone Rules

I've been awake since 4am. Therefore, I am completely justified in a list of home alone rules for a chicken. (As dictated to me by said chicken, of course.)

1. Don't stop anybody from doing the chicken dance.
2. Be good.
3. Don't dance on the table if you've got mud on your feet.
4. Don't feed the stray chizzpurfles. (WHAT??? says Chuck Cluck.)
4. (for real)-- Try to keep Sweetling on track.
5. Don't mess with the eggs. They want to be snuggled, but they are frag-ile. And messy.
6. Always eat your chicken feed.
7. Don't try to fly away.

In other news, I've been up since 4am (have I mentioned that?) And we didn't start school till 11:45. Why, cause someone loaned us the 5th Harry Potter book, that's why. And cause someone else started blogging. And cause webkinz world released a new activity today and club penguin had the sensai's scavenger hunt going. We are a house of school-dodgers is what we are today.

Sweetling says I'd make a good Beater if schoolwork was a bludger.

No comments: