Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Daybook at the Park

For today, Monday, August 31st

I am...sitting at the park. I've kicked my shoes off and am enjoying the last of the summer sun. Sweetling and Toa of Boy were playing Secret Agent on the elaborate wooden castle. Heir game has been taken over by another little boy, who very politrly asked if he could join, and then transformrd the game into "Jumangi". Though in all fairness, they want climbing past me several minutes before that, talking about "bonus levels", so I,m sure the game has gone throuh several other transformations as well. Even as I typw, yet another child has begun following the trio at a discreet ditance chanting "I9 a ghost, I will find you...."

I,'m thinking...that the tiny little keypad on my phone yields a lot of typos. Plus, it appears blogger mobile must be set up from my desktop first, before I can actually blog from my phone. Silly people, that requires advance planing. So, I shall email this to myself, and copy and paste it into my blog later.

From the kitchen...we've discovered sveral new dinner possibilities while watching man vs food. (and i'm supposd to ignore the bee slowly crwling across my leg, right? Ok, its gone.) So, dinners... Fried chicken and waffles, yes, together...and; dinner number two... monster burger, which is a cheeseburger topped with bacon, a fried egg, another slice of cheese, and then served between two grilled cheese sandwiches instead of a bun.

No comments: