Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Resources/Recipes for the Home

Here's a great blog entry on cutting down on processed foods, making from scratch, and staying in a budget.

And I think I can find some good recipes for inexpensive dinners over on Grocery Cart Challenge.

And My Sweet and Savory has recipes for "meatless mondays" that I might check out.

A link, to a link, for links to more sites for restaurants where kids eat free. Good research for our trip. (And a funny story with pictures for the Cow Appreciation Day at Chic-Fil-A.

Convenient frozen waffles from scratch.

Quick and easy way to remove most of the air for freezer bag packing. yeah, the grammar there stinks, but its late and I'm tired.

To compliment all the reasonably healthy recipes I found, here's one for peanut butter burritos. (Filled with chocolate chips and miniature marshmallows.) Of all the recipes I've found this week, guess which one I'm likely to actually try first?

And, finally, I am not the only one to have recipes go wrong, horribly, horribly wrong.

No comments: