Friday, August 21, 2009

Facebook Friday

This will hold zero interest to those of you who already follow me on Facebook. Seriously, just stop reading now.

Ok, but don't say I didn't warn you.

I'm declaring Fridays as Facebook Fridays, in which, I copy my brilliant and much beloved facebook updates into a blog post. Why? Is it because I'm that egotistical? No, not really. Only the Maven would rise to that sort of level. But, because I frequently do reread my blog posts, but I never reread my Facebook updates. And often I toss tidbits up to facebook that never make it to my blog. And then those tidbits are "lost" forever instead of saved for posterity.

So, when you put it that way, maybe I am just that egotistical.

*grin*

Sweetling does think I am most definitely like King Julien. Since I'm flattered by the comparison, it's probably pretty accurate.

Anyway, here is Facebook Friday, with the names changed to protect the innocent. I'm in a quandry, should I post all the comments to my updates as well? Or is that "too much"?

August 14, 9:29 pm
When your son says, "I love you Daisy...I mean Mommy..." You might be spending to much time playing MarioKart.

August 17 at 10:17am
If I had a gunea pig, na na na na na na, na na na na na na na na na, all day long he'd twitch his little nose, while he nibbled on his blueberries!

August 17 at 2:37pm
Why is "What's for dinner?" such a difficult question to answer? In the meantime, Toa of Boy is downstairs drawing guinea pigs for art.

Tue at 11:54am
Boys crayons get broken quickly because the crayons aren't actually things that you color with, they are *really* soldiers which fight out epic battles across the surface of a school desk.

Tue at 6:11pm
stale brownies are not yummy :(

Wed at 3:13pm
I am teaching a cardboard box. I ask the question, and then the answer is heard coming from the cardboard box.

Yesterday at 7:19am
Can any other K-12ers log on to the OLS this morning? Or is it just me? I couldn't get on last night to log attendence, and I can't get in this morning to check lessons plans.

Yesterday at 9:13am
Young men who have to hold their pants up when they run amuse me.

25 minutes ago
Is back on-line for school this morning. Wanna know why? 'Cause the Jedi came home last night and fixed everything in like two minutes flat.

No comments: