Friday, February 06, 2009

Delorian S. Ford!!!!

How have you been?!?!?!?

You must reply or I shall be forced to reprogram your shield :) Don't make me angry. You won't like me when I'm angry.

The Jedi and I miss you. "Shu wants your mages, and mages want their shoes!" is still a darn funny joke that we quote to each other from time to time.

I would update you on my life, but obviously you've already found my blog (you stalker you), so you know almost all about me. Not that this would ever keep me from talking about myself, mind you. But you know how important being original is to me.

Are you on Facebook? (And someone should just come along and slap me for asking that. Oh, how long I resisted the evil of Facebook, and how quickly I fell to the dark side of the force once I wavered. I am now a Facebook Sith Lord...or should it be Lady?) I did a search for your name, but coulnd't find you. If you're on Facebook, find me. Add me as a friend. You know you want to.

Edit to add:
Delorian replied! Ta da! I would publish his response, but he put his email addy in it. He might not care that a few misc homeschooling moms have a hold of his email addy, but the Jedi thought I shouldn't publish his email. But I love his reply, so I'm retyping it, minus the email, so I can keep it. hooray :)

Yes, orignial and you go hand in hand. I am fine and own most of the known D&D world with a Level: Infinite Timelord.
Gosh, the last time I picked up a bag of dice was to show my daughter that the furry dice bag would not bite her.
yes, call me a lurker! I was looking for an email address to send you a message, but could not find one. the that Jedi to add: SEND EMAIL HERE button onhis fancy website! I got a Christmas card/pic from Erin Go Braugh and her husband and looked her up to say hi. After that, I wondered what you and your Jedi were up to and that led me to your blog...
WOW! With all that chatter, Delorian's lost his power to see into the future for sure! Good thing he still has those sawdust grenades and chemical shotgun!

You wouldn't find me on Facebook as I am not on there. Email me. Well, got some "MAGIC" markers I gotta use up in the surrounding countryside....See ya!
Signed,
Delorian S. Ford

No comments: