Friday, February 27, 2009

Friday....still haven't digested Vaya's news




And here we go....

Copy and paste the prompts, and then fill in your own replies.


1. I'm going to be a grandma, I'm going to be a grandma, I am far too young to be a grandma.

2. Why do I have a tube of refrigerated biscuits and not enough sugar and cocoa to make chocolate stuff?

3. How does this stimulus package work, anyway?

4. Every morning, I put an instrument of torture on my top teeth.

5. I consider myself lucky because the Jedi still has a job. Twenty percent of his former co-workers don't.

6. One day we’ll see Jesus face to face.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to talking the Jedi into "renting" Tropic Thunder 'cause he needs a comedy, tomorrow my plans include practicing for and dancing in a neighborhood GospelFest and Sunday, I want to start decluttering either the hall closet or the laundry room!


I was going to explain some of those further, but no. They are better as the stream of consciousness that they are. But, being me, I'd be happy to ramble away should anyone want to ask about any of them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hold on a second. Did I miss someone? You have Sweetling and Toa of Boy and....Vaya?
Many Blessings,
Holly@aiminghigh