Wednesday, February 11, 2009

I Gnome You


I'm making gnomes for valentines day. Yes, you read that correctly.


See? they are cute, no?

I need to make maybe two or three gnomes for each of 11 students. That's like 22-33 gnomes, but really, one gnome just isn't going to be enough. Then I need to make little origami boxes to put the gnomes in. then I need to put a cute little saying on the outside of each box. I nice little gnome pun. And, I can't repeat the gnome puns. Oh no.

Here are the puns I have so far:

There's gnome-body like you.
You're phe-gnome-inal.
I've always gnome you're the one.
It's gnome secret--you're great!
I gnome-inate you to be my Valentine.
It's gnome myth--you're wonderful!

That's six. I need five more. Help?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How cute!

How about this one?
"It's been great getting to gnome you!"

Anonymous said...

1.Gnome time like the present!
2.Gnome wasn't built in a day.
3.Gnomelins-don't feed them after midnight and don't get them wet!
4.G'nite, G'nome
5.Gnome is just another word for Smurf!
6.If Gnome was a 5 letter word, well it is!
7.Set your Gnomes on Stun.
8.I never met a Gnome I didn't G'like.
11.Gnome over, man!
10.Roses are red, Gnomes are blue. Happy Valentines Day, to you!

Anonymous said...

Don't you gnome you're the one?

You gnome you are mine.

You are gnome-ber one!

Oh, gnome! This is not my gig. :>)
Many Blessings,
Holly@aiminghigh

Anonymous said...

That's too cute. I'm afraid I'm not creative enough to come up with puns.